Arizona Primary Election: Summer of 2018
Arizona Senate Election: November 2018
Dr. Kelli Ward (R-AZ) is running for the US Senate seat currently held by Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ). If she defeats him in the Republican Primary election held in the summer of 2018, she will represent the Republican ticket for the November General Election. In the opinion of StressFreeBill, Senator Flake is a Ruling Class Republican and needs to be Primaried.
Dr. Kelli Ward is a solid conservative candidate, but more importantly, she is not a professional politician. She first gained office as an Arizona State Senator in 2013. She was re-elected and was very active until she resigned in December of 2015 to run for Senator John McCain’s (R-AZ) seat. Prior to holding public office, she enjoyed a career as an Osteopathic Surgeon.
She appears to be exactly the type of person to represent us in our fight against the Ruling Class. She is not an elitist and carries the respect (and endorsement) of good people such as Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity. Although he has not officially endorsed her, President Trump did mention her by name in a tweet wishing her luck against Jeff Flake.
She has been a vocal supporter of President Trump and his efforts to ‘Drain the Swamp.’
- She is a strong proponent of building the border wall.
- She opposes illegal immigration and supports securing our border.
- She supports strict adherence to following the United States Constitution, including the Second Amendment (the Right to Bear Arms).
- She is an advocate for veterans.
- She has also repeatedly sounded the warning about our governments unlawful mass surveillance and ‘warrantless’ invasions of privacy.
- She also supports President Trump’s efforts to repeal and replace Obamacare.
Dr. Kelli Ward Needs to Win this Primary Election
In this Primary race, we want to support the Republican challenger for the nomination, Dr. Kelly Ward. The Arizona Primary will be held in the summer of 2018.
To learn more about Dr. Kelli Ward, go HERE.
For information on how to vote for and support Kelly Ward’s campaign, go HERE.
To donate to her campaign, go HERE.
Don’t live in Arizona and/or don’t have much to donate? That’s ok… read these strategies on how you can make a difference.
- What is the Ruling Class Culture?
- Why should I Join the PRC Movement?
- Why the Primaries are More Important than the General Elections
- Understanding Why Ruling Class Professional Politicians Don’t Take the Voters or Outsiders Seriously
- Details on US Senate Primaries and Elections
- Details on US House of Representatives Primaries and Elections
- JOIN NOW !!!
- Register to receive email updates on primary elections
- Consider Volunteering
- Contact your US Senator or US Representative (contact information on all currently elected federal officeholders
- Go here to acquire yard signs, brochures, door hangers, postcards, T-shirts, and other promotional materials to help spread the word
- Go here to financially support this website and the movement to Primary the Ruling Class