Runoff Election for Republican nomination: September 26, 2017
Special Election for US Senate (Alabama): December 13, 2017
In the opinion of StressFreeBill, Alabama Senator Luther Strange qualifies as a Ruling Class Republican Politician.
He is a close ally of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and is considered wholly establishment. He can be expected to support Mitch McConnell’s continued slow walking and obstruction of President Trump’s agenda.
Luther Strange was appointed to fill the Senate seat vacated by Jeff Sessions when he became the US Attorney General. There was controversy surrounding his appointment. He finished in second place in the first Republican Primary election and will participate in a run-off election to be held on September 26, 2017 – the winner of which will represent the Republican Party in the December 13, 2017 Special Election.
His opponent for the Republican nomination, Roy Moore, is a strong conservative and an unquestioned supporter of President Trump’s ‘America First’ agenda. Curiously, President Trump endorsed Luther Strange in the first primary. StressFreeBill strongly suspects that the President’s endorsement was some part of a compromise negotiation with Mitch McConnell. However, many voters discount the endorsement as politics and there are reports that the President is backing-off of that endorsement altogether.
Luther Strange started as an attorney and has long since become a professional politician who has been running for public office since 2006 and held office since 2010. Despite his insistence of supporting the President’s agenda, StressFreeBill strongly suspects that his ‘support’ will mirror that of Mitch McConnell – a verbal smokescreen.
Luther Strange Must Be Removed from the US Senate and Replaced by an anti-Ruling Class Candidate
The GOP Establishment polling shows this as a close race. Mitch McConnell’s Republican Establishment will shower massive amounts of money into Luther Strange’s election. He must be defeated.
We want to support the Republican challenger for this nomination, Roy Moore. The Alabama Special Election runoff will be held on September 26, 2017.
To learn more about Roy Moore, go HERE.
For information on how to vote for and support Roy Moore’s campaign, go HERE.
To donate to his campaign, go HERE.
Don’t live in Alabama and/or don’t have much to donate? That’s ok… read these strategies on how you can make a difference.
- What is the Ruling Class Culture?
- Why should I Join the PRC Movement?
- Why the Primaries are More Important than the General Elections
- Understanding Why Ruling Class Professional Politicians Don’t Take the Voters or Outsiders Seriously
- Details on US Senate Primaries and Elections
- Details on US House of Representatives Primaries and Elections
- JOIN NOW !!!
- Register to receive email updates on primary elections
- Consider Volunteering
- Contact your US Senator or US Representative (contact information on all currently elected federal officeholders
- Go here to acquire yard signs, brochures, door hangers, postcards, T-shirts, and other promotional materials to help spread the word
- Go here to financially support this website and the movement to Primary the Ruling Class