Primary Election for nomination (historically): June 2017
General Election for US Senate: November 6, 2018
In the opinion of StressFreeBill, Dean Heller is a Ruling Class Politician. He is currently the incumbent US Senator for Nevada and has held public office since 1990. He is the epitome of a professional politician. Considered a Moderate by the Establishment, he needs to be Primaried out of office.
He publicly criticizes President Trump on issues such as shutting down the government to force funding of the border wall and the pardoning of Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio. He appears to be a man that will take whatever position he believes will get him reelected – and that means the liberal press has tremendous influence over him.
Because of his waffling on issues, it is difficult to pin down Dean Heller’s core beliefs. In fairness, he certainly has some, but StressFreeBill does not feel comfortable trusting the political speak uttered by this consummate politician. We can’t trust his voting record either; he will switch sides on a dime if it helps him politically. For example, he came out against the Obamacare Repeal and Replace bill passed by the House but, after the Senate Majority Leader promised him at least a million dollars in campaign funds, he switched sides and voted for the ‘skinny repeal’ package (which he may have known wouldn’t pass anyway).
Senator Dean Heller:
- Was extremely critical of Donald Trump during the 2016 Presidential campaign and refused to say he would vote for him.
- Claims to be against public funds used for abortion, yet supports Planned Parenthood.
- Pledged to repeal Obamacare then opposed the legislation after Trump was elected. He then voted for the watered-down ‘skinny repeal’ of Obamacare but again publicly flipflopped and stated he was ‘pleased’ with the way the vote turned out (it was defeated).
- Ruling Class Republican and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has promised Heller 7 figure reelection campaign support from the PAC he is aligned with.
- He supports (at least) limited amnesty.
- He is being challenged for the nomination by the pro-Trump candidate, Danny Tarkanian.
Most Importantly, Dean Heller support President Trump and Help ‘Drain the Swamp’ – the #1 Most Important Challenge Facing Our Country Today
Danny Tarkanian needs to defeat Dean Heller in the Nevada Republican Primary Election to then win the General Election and become the next US Senator Representing the State of Nevada.
The GOP Establishment polling shows this as a close race. Mitch McConnell’s Republican Establishment will shower massive amounts of money into Dean Heller’s election. Danny Tarkanian does not have the same financial resources, yet historically has done well in fund raising.
We want to support the Republican challenger for this nomination, Danny Tarkanian. The Nevada Primary Election will most probably be held in June 2018.
To learn more about Danny Tarkanian, go HERE.
For information on how to vote and support Danny Tarkanian’s campaign, go HERE.
To donate to Danny Tarkanian’s campaign, go HERE.
Don’t live in Nevada and/or don’t have much to donate? That’s ok… read these strategies on how you can make a difference.
- What is the Ruling Class Culture?
- Why should I Join the PRC Movement?
- Why the Primaries are More Important than the General Elections
- Understanding Why Ruling Class Professional Politicians Don’t Take the Voters or Outsiders Seriously
- Details on US Senate Primaries and Elections
- Details on US House of Representatives Primaries and Elections
- JOIN NOW !!!
- Register to receive email updates on primary elections
- Consider Volunteering
- Contact your US Senator or US Representative (contact information on all currently elected federal officeholders
- Go here to acquire yard signs, brochures, door hangers, postcards, T-shirts, and other promotional materials to help spread the word
- Go here to financially support this website and the movement to Primary the Ruling Class