Arizona Primary Election: August 28, 2018
Arizona Senate Election: November 2018
Martha McSally has spent her entire career in government service. It is probably not fair to say that she is a professional politician, but she might be the closest thing to it. With a master’s degree in public policy from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University and a master’s degree in strategic studies from the U.S. Air War College, she would be no stranger to the swamp. Also, having retired from the Air Force with the rank of Colonel, she is no stranger to politics.
She previously served as a US Congresswoman and there is at least one aspect of her service that is troubling…
McSally, along with ten other GOP House freshmen, composed a letter to their Republican colleagues in September 2015, urging them to pass a resolution to avert a government shutdown. The letter read:
|[W]e are writing today to express our strong support for a funding resolution that will avoid another unnecessary and harmful government shutdown. [W]e were elected by our constituent’s to be principled, pragmatic leaders… The sixteen-day government shutdown in 2013… not only hurt taxpayers with the loss of important government services — it actually cost more taxpayer money to close the federal government than to keep it open.
This is problematic in that it directly opposed a push by Conservatives to force House Speaker John Boehner to oppose funding for Planned Parenthood.
In this Primary race, we want to support McSally’s challenger for the nomination, Dr. Kelly Ward. The Arizona Primary will be held August 28, 2018.
To learn more about Dr. Kelli Ward, go HERE.
For information on how to vote for and support Kelly Ward’s campaign, go HERE.
To donate to her campaign, go HERE.
Don’t live in Arizona and/or don’t have much to donate? That’s ok… read these strategies on how you can make a difference.
- What is the Ruling Class Culture?
- Why should I Join the PRC Movement?
- Why the Primaries are More Important than the General Elections
- Understanding Why Ruling Class Professional Politicians Don’t Take the Voters or Outsiders Seriously
- Details on US Senate Primaries and Elections
- Details on US House of Representatives Primaries and Elections
- JOIN NOW !!!
- Register to receive email updates on primary elections
- Consider Volunteering
- Contact your US Senator or US Representative (contact information on all currently elected federal officeholders
- Go here to acquire yard signs, brochures, door hangers, postcards, T-shirts, and other promotional materials to help spread the word
- Go here to financially support this website and the movement to Primary the Ruling Class